The First Tee National School Program
Featured in 61 schools in our community!
The National School Program introduces the game of golf and The First Tee Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits to elementary students during physical education classes. Currently introduced to more than 6,000 elementary schools Nationwide, this school golf program creates an environment where young people are introduced to the lifelong sport while learning the basic golf motor skills and the inherent values of the game.
Physical Education Professionals receive professional development training and are provided age-appropriate materials, junior golf lesson plans, and equipment for effective implementation into their existing physical education programs.
- Provide a complete golf program appropriate for today’s elementary school physical education students and teachers
- Enable physical educators to introduce golf consistent with national standards developed by NASPE
- Develop student appreciation for the positive personal and social values associated with the game with each lesson
- Engage students in daily lesson activities that lead to motor skill development
- Present golf to students as a lifelong recreation and physical fitness activity
Bring the National School Program to Your SCHOOL
- Identify Funding: The cost for the program is a one-time fee of $5,000 per school and serves children for many years to come. Community Partners and funding opportunities are available for many schools and we can help you secure funding.
- Contact The First Tee of Hampton Roads
- Complete Training: Physical Educators must complete training online (included with the program) or in-person.
For additional information, please contact Nancy Moore, Director of Operations & Development @ (757)563-8990 or via email at email@example.com.