When you give to the Y, you are supporting programs focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility that strengthen the foundations of our community. This year, your donations will enable The First Tee to:
- Connect with 31,000 Outreach Participants & National School Program Participants focusing on areas like Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
- Serve over 350 families through the Military Voucher Program, partially funded by the Edward T. Bedford Foundation.
- Foster the academic achievement and development of youth through an 11-week STEM education program.
- Provide a summer camp experiences for over 650 youth that encourage character development, making new friends and learn life skills.
- Certify over 1,800 children through weekly classes in The First Tee’s Life Skills Golf Program.
For 2018, we need your support! Our goal is to raise $200,000. We invite to join us and please give to The First Tee of Hampton Roads, a program of the YMCA.
Note: You will be taken to the YMCA of South Hampton Roads online donation portal, where you will need to select donation amount, “2018 Annual Fund The First Tee”, campaigner as Nancy Moore, unless someone else has made an ask of you, process payment.
The youth in our community thank you!!!