When you give to the Y, you are supporting programs focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility that strengthen the foundations of our community. This year, your donations will enable The First Tee to:
- Connect with 30,589 Outreach Participants & National School Program Participants focusing on areas like Portsmouth, Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Goal: $50,000
- Serve over 350 families through the Military Voucher Program, partially funded by the Edward T. Bedford Foundation. Goal: $30,000
- Foster the academic achievement and wholistic development of youth through an 11-week STEM education program. Goal: $75,000
- Provide transformative summer camp experiences for over 650 youth that encourage character development. Goal: $250,000
- Certify over 1,500 children through The First Tee’s Life Skills Golf Program. Goal: $50,000
For 2017, we need your support! So during this season of giving, please give to The First Tee of Hampton Roads, a program of the YMCA.
Note: You will be taken to the YMCA of South Hampton Roads online donation portal, where you will need to select donation amount, “2017 Annual Fund The First Tee”, campaigner as Nancy Moore, unless someone else has made an ask of you, process payment.
The youth in our community thank you!!!